09:3 hrs (Varadero)
• Pick up at hotels according to staggered schedule established for the excursion
• Tour to the Sugar and Steam Museum "José Smith Comas".
• Visit to a Sugar Cane plantation with demonstration of manual cutting.
• Welcome and tour inside the old factory, where machines and equipment that were used in the process of obtaining sugar cane are displayed.
• Tasting of the juice of the sugar cane "Guarapo".
• Ride on a train pulled by a steam locomotive of the early twentieth century to the railroad terminal of Cárdenas, built in 1875.
• Lunch at the self-sustaining Don Q'ko Project, private restaurant in the city of Cárdenas.
• Panoramic tour of the City of Cárdenas that includes its main avenues and points of interest. Visit to the Oscar María de Rojas Museum. Brief free time in the plaza José A. Echeverría.
• Panoramic tour of the Tourist Pole of Varadero, on its 1st Avenue to 64th Street. Visit the Craft Workshop on 56th Street and visit the Casa del Ron and the Casa del Tabaco on 1st Avenue and 63rd Street which includes: * Explanation about the process and history of rum making in Cuba. * Tasting of rums and creams. * Matching tobacco and rum. * Demonstration of manual twisting of the tobacco and interaction with the cigar maker. * Free time for handicrafts, tobacco, rum and coffee purchases.
• Panoramic visit to the Varadero Golf Club and its Dupont Mansion.
• Back to the hotel.
• Customers will receive a souvenir consisting of a Ron Mulata case (two bottles of rum) for adults and a package of nationally produced candies for children.
© Copyright Travelucion 1995-2023
Tutti I diritti sono riservati Nessuna parte di questo sito può essere copiata o essere riprodotta senza il consenso della proprietario o di delle sue filiali.
Contactenoi oggi por des informations